[p2p-research] tale of a stolen computer

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:38:01 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

My computer has been stolen in my bangkok room ..

As you can imagine, with my limited means, this is a serious blow in terms
of finances, but also of course, the loss of 3  years of work, especially
the updates to my manuscript. However, everything else has been sent out and
published, so that limits the fallout in terms of lost content.

If any of you has a rich uncle or a well-working second-hand computer to
spare, it would be of great help. Keeping my productivity up might be an
issue in the coming weeks as I see no short-term possiblity to buy a new
one.

I do have a, not very well working, office computer, and of course, plenty
of cheap cybercafes, so whatever happens, I will continue to produce
essential material for the p2p foundation,

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com