[p2p-research] The Change Economy

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:37:03 CEST 2009

I'm wondering if anyone out there has a good view of all the economic
activity that is related to "change"

For example, the number of companies that are open sourcing their
proprietary software or processes, and what that is creating in terms of
economic activity.

Another example, the number of universities that are open sourcing their
courses (like MIT, Stanford) and those implementing 'holistic education',
what that is creating in terms of economic activity.

I wonder if someone has the time to give us a good description of the change
economy and it's size (e.g. total spending on change in dollars.)

--

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256