[p2p-research] THIRD WORLD UNIVERSITIES FORUM

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:28:58 CEST 2009

Thanks Andrea
I half started a post in reply to the interesting threads but did not have
time to accomplish a good post so I discarded it

I think most answers of 'how' are already out there,  look at the leading
edge of learning and cognitive  disciplines, cooperative learning basically,
where teachers are faciliators, everyone learns and everyone teaches, etc
etc,

ideas are already out there, how to make establishments change their view of
themselves, and society to accept the changes, may be pointing to a
different problem space

It would be great if people on this list who seem well clued in could come
up with a paper or other project to contribute to the shift