[p2p-research] THIRD WORLD UNIVERSITIES FORUM

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:54:51 CEST 2009

they should have anticipated this when they came up with the title (but
might have been a non-English speaker who had to come up with the title)...
should be '3rd Global University Forum' maybe? :)

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcfawzi