[p2p-research] Google as Open Kindle Maker?

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:33:33 CEST 2009

wasn't familiar with them by name but I had heard of such a group

they're pro autonomy but they're not pro p2p (as in p2p cloud) .. maybe just
picking the most viable fight.. until IPv6 becomes mainstream, which is give
rise to p2p cloud services... and that's honestly what's exciting about
technology: it makes us, we don't make it.

will definitely let you know if i write something substantial about it.. but
there would have to be something new to write about, not just repeating what
is being said re: open clouds... a "cloud" to me is a p2p network..
otherwise, it's a friggin DATA CENTER.. they (Google, MS, IBM, et al)
hijacked the term cloud (or at least the meaning I had associated with it
the last 15 years)