[p2p-research] Order .. is boring

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:20:16 CEST 2009

the current system makes it almost impossible as an objective

but the "system" is not the "universe" (defined: all that there is)...

sometimes struggle is rewarded by the universe in unexpected ways, sometimes
at the least expected time, so if someone wants it (desire) strong enough
they're likely to eventually be given the opportunity (not by the system but
by the universe)

that's what i can attest to and I'm sure others can attest to it as well

nothing magical, just a lot of struggle and fighting for ones belief