[p2p-research] The nature of apple trees (was: Re: [ox-en] apples and moonfruits)

Stan Rhodes stanleyrhodes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:33:01 CEST 2009

Michel, I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking.

I'm not sure how much good my speculation about ownership would be,
nor am I entirely sure where it's evolving.  Pigovian taxes are a
simple way to model the sort of cost increase on negative
externalities that needs to happen, but the same problems of
monitoring, enforcement, and governance enter into it.

Yes, my thinking has evolved a lot since the last peertrust updates,
which seem--ok, which were--long ago, but I have no updates I'm
willing to show quite yet.  Hopefully that does not make me a bad
peer.

-- Stan