[p2p-research] Pirate Bay.. The Retrial

Tere Vadén tere.vaden at uta.fi
Fri Apr 24 22:10:32 CEST 2009

It's pretty obvious the pp guys knew this, and just let it pass in order
to give themselves time and create more mayhem.

I find it just inconceivable they would not have known the identity of
the members of the "Svenska föreningen för industriellt rättsskydd,
SFIR", Swedish society for indutrial rights protection.