[p2p-research] Order .. is boring

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:37:40 CEST 2009

That does make sense, Michel.

I guess I'm in transition to that model.

I always thought that it takes a certain personality for this path to be a
most natural and inevitable one, but maybe it's a much more universally
desired path than I thought.

I'll elaborate on how I ultimately arrived at this model and what I had to
do to get here... that is once I get to the next stage in the transition...

Thanks for this enlightening feedback.

Marc