[p2p-research] P2P Medicine -- Making Your Smart Phone into an Ultrasound Device

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:31:00 CEST 2009

Well said Michel!

Also, when you say "assuming intelligence is solely in the brain" I assume
that you're referring to the intelligence in the human body and by extension
the environment around the human body.

As far as my current thinking on intelligence, I believe that the brain is
just one type of intelligence provider, the body is another type, and the
environment is yet another type, but all working together.

I have heard the term "inter-subjectivity" a few times already but I don't
know exactly what it embodies...