[p2p-research] Resilience and scale invariance

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 05:02:16 CEST 2009

I apologize for giving you the perception that I'm playing with you.

But there is something about your assertions (and I suspect vice versa) that
is triggering.

I prefer if we could figure it out without further impinging on our
sensibility.

Maybe a live multi-user audio discussion (with ability to export as Podcast)
would be better than a mailing list where words and statements can be
interpreted subject to personal bias. There is something about the tonality
and texture of spoken words that gives the listener much more in-depth
insight into what the speaker is saying. Like seeing food vs tasting it. I
think the actual experience of listening is diminished when it's in text
form.

Marc