[p2p-research] Universities Irrelevant by 2020?

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:31:55 CEST 2009

Michel,

I would nudge you (if I can) in the direction of doing the PhD just because
you'd want to have the leverage of the existing system while you work to
create (or promote) a new one.

It's impossible to move the earth with a lever (from Greek lit I think)
unless it's hinged to something else, so the same with trying to move P2P to
the next level; the lever has to be hinged on the existing system.

Marc

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcfawzi