[p2p-research] P2P Medicine -- Making Your Smart Phone into an Ultrasound Device

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:15:34 CEST 2009

Maybe the question we are all asking is, in the age of networks, high speed
chips, self-improving algorithms and p2p, what is decision science and what
is the capacity to make responsible decisions?

Truth is, I am very close to feeling more comfortable with a machine flying
me than a human who can have a few drinks, be mad at her husband, focused on
being horny, having a panic attack, etc.

Ryan