[p2p-research] P2P Medicine -- Making Your Smart Phone into an Ultrasound Device

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:18:19 CEST 2009

I know that supplements are a big market.

How about self-use medical devices? I thought that's what you're referring
to re: Smartphone ultrasound scanner.

As far as defibrillators go, I know that they're not in wide use. They cost
around $1000.

On the other hand, blood sugar and pregnancy testing devices are used
widely.

I guess it depends on the kind of device and its price.