[p2p-research] [ox-en] Re: Governance and Incorporation (was Socialized Infrastructure (Sweden))

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:04:21 CEST 2009

Dear Norie,

thanks for your reply,

I note 2 extra items, the book and your currency project

for the book, please let me know when it comes out, for our book of the week
treatment, and when you have something coming out of the currency project, I
would of course love to report on it as well

for me, the most serious attempt seems to be the multicurrency platform from
eric harris-braun, though thomas greco recently wrote he has an integrated
strategy, and bernard lietaer has been comparing existing softwares rather
intensively .. I'm sure you're already in touch with all of them, if not, I
have the emails

as for the event, I'm just as happy to wait for something to emerge, as I
understand you are suggesting,

Michel

Right now, I'm finishing up a book called Money, Power and Purpose:  How to
Create a Global Economics of Generosity, Abundance and Sustainability.
 We're also in the process of massively ramping up our Garden of Paradise
project in Ecuador—where we'll be playing The Game as an ongoing
"documentary soap-opera".  Again, the Scenario will give you a sense of
that, although today's potential scenarios are MUCH more interesting.

Also, I'm in the process of contacting key colleagues around the world to
see who out there is working on large-scale alternative banking and exchange
structures.  I want to help these folks find each other, since many hands
make light work and the synergies just might get us excellent results
faster.  I very much want such a system in place in time to give us
value-oriented folks another quite different choice if the IMS is indeed
planning to implement a global currency / system of exchange later this
year.  Much more can be said about this but not now.