[p2p-research] Where is P2P in the Pirate Bay, was: Pirate Bay Conviction Analysis from NETTIME list...

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:12:21 CEST 2009

All people from developing countries only spoke about education. They
wouldn't even bother to think or explain why music, for example,
should be CC, they talked of (mixing) textbooks, scientific papers and
so on.

Hi Marco,

about the above paragraph, I think this is a bias of speaking with activist
people. Most people here are, perhaps like in the West, but my impression is
'even more so', entertainment oriented, so music and movies are of a
paramount concern to them, which is why piracy, especially commercial
piracy, is the way of life here,

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com