[p2p-research] Fwd: Future Code for ethical behaviour in a post-industrial world

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:49:18 CEST 2009

HI Darren,

Sounds like a good initiative, i.e. to work out the implications of what it
would ethically mean to live sustainably, and how social actors could
respond to that. In my view, it's when this also becomes part of policy
making, as well as a general ethical expectation that real change would
occur. But it is a necessary initial step.

I copy some of the people who may be interested in adding their views, and
have put the proposal as a textfile below,

Once it gets out of the proposal stage, I would be happy to report it in
our blog,