[p2p-research] Important: announcing your actions and lectures via Ning and the P2P Foundation facebook page

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:07:42 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

More and more, people who are following our p2p community are also being
active as public speakers and starting all kind of initiatives,

PLEASE, do make it a habit of letting us know when and where you'll be
speaking and sharing your work.

I recommend using our Ning forum, using a blogpost, and our newly created
Facebook group, for anything that is event oriented.

The regular blog is recommended for explaining longer term intiatives and
conceptual work,

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com