[p2p-research] [ox-en] Marginalism - the religion

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 00:12:49 CEST 2009

<<

> But no matter where you live, are you saying the costs that Google
> pays are somehow socialized?

google?
google make earnings with publicity, every searcher pay google via
his/her spending

That's not "socialized" per se. That's the forces of artificial scarcity at
work. You bid for keywords!!! how ridiculous is that! So now words are
scarce commodity? Thanks to Google.

Socialized infrastructure means that costs are carried equally by everyone.
The state does not create energy out of thin air; it creates it from the
work of its people. So socialized means we all pay for necessary stuff in
basically equal amount.

Google is a blood sucking, manipulative and innovative capitalist. Please
don't confuse with a socially conscious company.

:)

--

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256