[p2p-research] An updated version of the P2P Collaborative Principles is Available...

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:42:12 CEST 2009

I have taken input from Alex Rollin and others and tried to take it into
account.  All changes, comments and criticisms are welcome and encouraged.
I will try to have a new version once per day at least noted to these lists.

Section 1...a draft ethos is sketched out.  Section 2 which addresses
recommendations for p2p facility governance is begun.

The document now resides on the p2p foundation wiki thanks to Michel.

http://p2pfoundation.net/Core_Peer-2-Peer_Collaboration_Principles#Section_2:_Recommended_Means_of_Governance_for_p2p_Projects.2C_Frameworks_or_Networks

Ryan Lanham