[p2p-research] simpler way wiki

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:43:44 CEST 2009

I'm coming back to my earlier request,

Before the end of the year, I would hope this community would have access to
a description of the key elements of a distributed infrastructure.

Thanks for anyone who can help me out with descriptions etc.. of exactly
what we need to work on in priority:

see http://p2pfoundation.net/Distributed_Infrastructures_Visualization

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com