[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] p2p - Systems Modeling - How to Talk about Anything p2p with Anyone

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 03:45:19 CEST 2009

Thanks for sharing that Alex,

I'm tending to Marc's view here, that most of the time, by concentrating on
the ethos of people's natural tendency towards mutual respect, extending say
the type of relation they may have in a class (wihtout the teacher), or in
democratic family setting, will work for many people. It's a lot more
difficult in cultures like the one in Thailand, where authority ranking is
much more deeply ingrained.

Marc: for your discussion of games, you should consider adding the people of
the Cooperation Commons, who are more versed in these matters, and may
challenge you more,

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com