[p2p-research] [Was] P2P Theory and Action Agenda...now collaborative baseline

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:43:55 CEST 2009

As promised earlier, what I had in mind for a collaborative baseline (both
tool and content) was deployed by my friends working on Collaborative Public
Engagement...

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/D/yP8nKZtRurb.html

I particularly like the simplified language input and the use of what to
expect and what to avoid...

Ryan Lanham