[p2p-research] P2P Theory and Action Agenda

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:00:16 CEST 2009

Hi Marc,

I'm not sure what 'root wiki for individual authors' means ?

What we have is this, see below

What I suggest is that we create a projecjt page,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:PolProg, which we create by adding a
category tag at the end of each file we want to see there. These files can
be used for individual policy proposals. In the context of the section as a
whole, you can then create a file, say P2P Political Program, where you can
write up and discuss the program as a whole,

See:

 [edit<http://p2pfoundation.net/The_Foundation_for_P2P_Alternatives?title=The_Foundation_for_P2P_Alternatives&action=edit&section=13>
] Individual Projects

   1. Adam Arvidsson's Ethical
Economy<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:EthicalEconomy>
   2. Christian Siefkes' Peer
Economy<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Peereconomy>
   3. Chris Cook's Open Capital
approach<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:OpenCapital>
   4. Stan Rhodes' Peer Trust Network
Project<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Peertrust>
   5. Patrick Anderson's User Ownership
Theory<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:User_Owned>
   6. Nathan Craven's Roadmap to Mutually Assured
Production<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:MAP>
   7. Marc Fawzi's P2P Energy's
Currency<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:SocialEnergy>
   8. James Edwards" Open Platform for Sustainable
Abundance<http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:AbundancePlatform>

[edit<http://p2pfoundation.net/The_Foundation_for_P2P_Alternatives?title=The_Foundation_for_P2P_Alternatives&action=edit&section=14>
] Other P2P Foundation Projects

   1. P2P Awards <http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Awards>
   2. List of European Policy
Consultants<http://p2pfoundation.net/List_of_European_Policy_Consultants>
   3. P2P Cities <http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Cities>

On 4/18/09, marc fawzi <marc.fawzi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Follow up:
>
> I think that the individual voices represented by Michel's P2P Theory and
> the voices of all contributors e.g. Franz, Chris, Sam, Patrick, Nathan,
> Eric, et al (please forgive me as I have not looked at the list of
> individual contributors and I'm just listing those names I have come across
> here in the last 6 months) together can be combined (in terms of the stated
> goals of each individual work on P2Pf wiki) with the goals of any
> implementation projects (if any are cataloged and followed by P2Pf) to
> produce a collective presentation of P2P Theory and Action Agenda.
>
> What I'm saying is: how about we start with a Collective Theory & Action
> Agenda for P2P Foundation and then narrow that down to an Official P2P
> Foundation Theory and Action Agenda? and that would then get incorporated
> into the "Manifesto" ...
>
> ?
>
> Marc
>
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 2:21 AM, marc fawzi <marc.fawzi at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Dear everyone,
>>
>> This is an informal and personal attempt to get a discussion started
>> around a "P2P Agenda" of the changes we (collectively) want to see happen
>> (as captured by our frameworks and models) and/or the changes we are working
>> to trial in real settings in the next 5 years (as captured in current/past
>> implementation projects)
>>
>> This is not a manifesto per se but an list of social frameworks/models and
>> current/past implementation projects (together with their goals) that Michel
>> has put together on the P2P Foundation wiki.
>>
>> The collection of all the goals from all those models/frameworks and
>> current/past implementation projects will make up the collective goals of
>> the P2P Foundation (which is the sum of all of our contributions to the
>> wiki.)
>>
>> I'll start by asking Michel to point me to the root wiki page for
>> single-author pages and then I'll try to distinguish between
>> models/frameworks (theory only) and current/past implementation projects.
>> The former would make up the P2P Theory and the latter would make up the P2P
>> Action Agenda.
>>
>> Again, this is very rough, but we gotta kick things around and see what
>> makes most sense. I personally think this would get us started on forming a
>> presentation of collective work on P2P Theory and our collective-action
>> agenda.
>>
>> Any ideas, comments?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Marc Fawzi