[p2p-research] Problems with bounces

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:57:09 CEST 2009

To all P2P Users (Administrative info for the list):

About a month or two ago I volunteered to assist with the list
administration.  I am still learning this job, though it is straightforward.

However, some people have had problems with their items being rejected or
held for review.  The list defaults to review (I believe), but it can be
removed for frequent writers.  I particularly apologize to users who have
been around much longer than me on these lists.

I *cannot* remove the review default, so far as I can tell, without an item
in the queue.  If you are concerned, send a test message and I will remove
your requirement for review.  In other words, just send a note saying it is
a test for administrative removal of constraints.  We do recieve a great
deal of spam which the system naturally filters.

Kevin and I are getting to items needing review generally within a few hours
at worst case.

Also, you can set your own account to receive your own posts.  That assures
you got your item published and allows you to know when others see it.

Thank you for your patience, and if anyone has any advice or other
administrative needs from the list, please let us know.  My contact info is
below and Kevin is on frequently and does much if not most of the
reviewing.

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham