[p2p-research] [p2pf] Launch of P2P Research Group

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 21:23:12 CEST 2009

Thanks, Athina.  I will do what you say.

 I should note, in the interest of open disclosure, that I have been an
employee of Harvard, Northwestern and Virginia Tech universities.  It would
be disingenuous for me to ride too a horse about  higher ed.

There is a new effort going on now concerning a charter for best practices
in community engagement that may serve as a suitable base; I will post a
link in the next couple of days since I am not as good as Michel at building
stockpiles on de.licio.us.

Anyone else who wishes to offer a collaborative foundation, method, or tools
besides a wiki should gather their thoughts and speak out as time goes
forward.

I continue to applaud and welcome the general concept and can imagine the
risks and frustrations associated with moving forward.

Ryan Lanham