[p2p-research] P2P Theory and Action Agenda

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:46:39 CEST 2009

Follow up:

I think that the individual voices represented by Michel's P2P Theory and
the voices of all contributors e.g. Franz, Chris, Sam, Patrick, Nathan,
Eric, et al (please forgive me as I have not looked at the list of
individual contributors and I'm just listing those names I have come across
here in the last 6 months) together can be combined (in terms of the stated
goals of each individual work on P2Pf wiki) with the goals of any
implementation projects (if any are cataloged and followed by P2Pf) to
produce a collective presentation of P2P Theory and Action Agenda.

What I'm saying is: how about we start with a Collective Theory & Action
Agenda for P2P Foundation and then narrow that down to an Official P2P
Foundation Theory and Action Agenda? and that would then get incorporated
into the "Manifesto" ...

?

Marc