[p2p-research] Fwd: meaning in place

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:21:21 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simone Poutnik <poutniks at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Subject: meaning in place
To: Franz Nahrada <f.nahrada at reflex.at>
Cc: Caroline Zeller <caroline.zeller at gmail.com>,
netz_werk_neuberg at googlegroups.com, Dante Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>,
Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>, Josef Davies-Coates <
josef at uniteddiversity.com>, ms at ms.lt, Thomas Fundneider | tf consulting <
tf at tfc.at>, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com>, info at axladitsa.org

Dear all and especially Franz,
I hope you had a very happy easter or maybe just a great weekend!

I would like to invite you to a collective inquiry into the art of Hosting
Meaning in Place – exploring why more and more of us  - whether in urban or
rural locations -
are being called to:

• Host physical places such as learning & retreat centres, hubs,
eco villages, etc.
• Convene people in our organisations and communities to meet our complex
issues systemically
• Bring greater meaning into our close relationships, contexts and
family systems.

*When:* May 25-28
*Where:* Axladitsa Avatakia, a place for living wholeness in Greece, close
by the sea! :) http://www.axladitsa.org/place.htm
*Why: *To take some time for reflection and collective inquiry, slowing down
to speed up, connect to nature and to each other.

The calling question is "What do we know - as hosts of places and
initiatives - about the relationship between the powers of place and
cultivating our collective capacity to create a life- affirming world?"

Please find the invitation and registration attached. For more info, see
http://www.axladitsa.org/calendar.htm
RSVP to info at axladitsa.org, or directly to me if you prefer.
Economy should not be the reason for not coming! Please start a conversation
with us. We do have a few scholarships available.

Feel free to circulate this to people you know who might be interested in
joining us!

Warm regards from sunny Germany,
Simone

P.S. There are 2 other inquiries happening in Axladitsa in May: The Presence
retreat and The Art of Protection. Some more info in the attached flyer
"Axladitsa Immersion".

*Simone Poutnik

Co-founder - The Hub Brussels - www.the-hub.be
Board Member  - The Hub World  - www.the-hub.net
Guardian - Axladitsa-Avatakia - www.axladitsa.org

E: poutniks at gmail.com
M: +32 486 986 296
Skype: spoutnik78

*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonepoutnik

P       Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail.

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com