[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] Fwd: Follow up

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:16:21 CEST 2009

Things are happening,

just a few things from my perspective,

- got word that at least half a dozen phd researchers in a helsinki
university were 'strongly influenced' by the p2p work, and also a local
group in Arkansas, 'where the p2p work is mentioned almost daily'

- also, got requests from romania, hungary in the last week, for essay
contributions

this is just a small sample,

what I would like to see is people connecting globally, under the umbrella
of the p2p foundation, to meet up etc...

utlimately, I think more explicitely political circles would be called for,
but like the P2P Research Group, with a independent to linked identity,

Michel