[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] Fwd: Follow up

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:12:08 CEST 2009

I just want to say that I have a huge respect for Ryan and all his
input to this collective realization. Same for everyone here.

I am having my own archetypal struggle ATM as far as ideologies and
behaviors go, but this group really has a great effect on my thinking,
so please don't take my challenges as obstruction but rather as
stemming from my need to harvest the collective psyche :)

Its never easy being on the fringe. Feels like bumper cars. Like we
should be able to put our thoughts tohbether in a more collective way.

I'll leave it to Michel to make those connections.

We can make a difference. I've seen it happen.

Thanks,

Marc