[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] Fwd: Follow up

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 06:54:16 CEST 2009

Ryan,

I find your contribution very interesting, because it touches the key
problem of the interoperability and exchangeability of multiple currencies
which may have little in common.

As it is under-discussed, I would really appreciate if you could address
this issue for our blog, by expanding a little on your contribution here,
with an extra context for lay people so they understand its importance?

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com