[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] Re: Fwd: Follow up

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:41:33 CEST 2009

The idea of the Affinity Matrix in the P2P Energy Economy allows peers to
set policy objectives collectively so it's not decided centrally. There are
pros and cons to both schemes.

At this time I feel myself drawn more to think about the philosophical
underpinnings and the organizational mechanics which both need a great deal
of improvement/refinement.

But I did think about what you suggest from your earlier post on this
scheme... It seems fine to me with some minor tweaks... but it's a
top-down/centralized approach compared to the Affinity Matrix which allows
setting of policy objectives by peers, collectively, rather than by the city
or state.