[p2p-research] Fwd: online coverage of thai political crisis

Andy Robinson ldxar1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:18:59 CEST 2009

You're right about the impact of PAD I'm sure.  Hopefully the effect will be
temporary.  The two sides seem pretty much deadlocked - come next election,
whatever incarnation of the pro-Thaksin forces emerges will win again...
reminds me of the saga with the Welfare Party in Turkey, which did
eventually get its way and is even cleaning out the elite a bit.

I don't think we actually did go private/offlist - you had the list in the
CC column.

bw
Andy