[p2p-research] Fwd: Follow up

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:19:38 CEST 2009

I think it boils down to flavor and ultimately artistic choice... I prefer a
little more competition in the framework (relative to what I think you've
proposed and hence the comment I made in my previous message) but we're all
aiming for A LOT more cooperation that capitalism affords!! and that's the
common thread.

I don't think we can have a single objective framework, so the more
frameworks that share the general ideals the better the chance that a
framework will emerge from all these efforts that will take us to the next
stage in our evolution.