[p2p-research] 3 Quarks: Inequality the root of all evil?

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:15:49 CEST 2009

I'm interested in systems that afford "equal empowerment,"
"resilience," (and even "resistance to negative behavior") and
"cooperation." In other words, I'm interested in the design of "just"
(or fair) systems but I recognize that it's highly driven by what I
think is just and fair.

I believe it's important to allow for differences to emerge out of a
common substrate, but in a way that is not unfair.

I also question whether or not the concept of justice would even exist
if there was no injustice.

In other words, the rise of justice comes after injustice has been
committed, or else you wouldn't recognize justice as justice. It would
not be felt if it was a constant.