[p2p-research] The truth, the story or the lie

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:01:26 CEST 2009

I am excluding those whose life pursuit is to seek the "truth"
including scientists and philosophers.

My sample is limited in size but very diverse, going from multi
millionaires to homeless people to ex convicts, and so called "normal"
folks.

This group here is not in my sample, not by a far shot, but I thought
that I should share this.

The survey is currently informal but the procedure is consistent. I
will share specific examples and would like to work toward a formal
method if anyone here is interested.

Marc