[p2p-research] capital and class coverage, 2nd (and last) request

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:07:45 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

About a month ago, I proposed to relay more in detail, the articles that
appeared in Capital and Class, i.e. parallel visions of peer production.

My proposal was that each author would choose an essay other than his own,
and present it to our 20,000 plus audience.

Not a single reaction came in, so I would like to repeat my call, in order
to spread the body of ideas to a wider public, beyond the academic few who
read such specialized journals!!

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com