[p2p-research] Fwd: latest vdo introducing peer production

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:00:24 CEST 2009

"There are 31 billion searches on Google every month"

And only 210 users a month are concerned whether or not Google is a
growing monopoly (per my rough calculation:
http://evolvingtrends.wordpress.com/2008/09/11/the-road-to-a-p2p-economy/
)

That's how powerful Google is: only 0.0000007% of its users think
critically of it as a business (separate from its search technology.)

Why should we be worried or excited about a world full of drones and
conformists?

When we start seeing a dramatic rise in the number of those who think
critically and challenge the existing order then we can be excited or
worried depending on our inclination.

Right now all China and India represent are bigger factories of
corporate drones than the US.

And that's great for those who pull the strings, those at the top of
the food chain.

Marc