[p2p-research] Fwd: Project "10 the 100"

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 06:48:23 CEST 2008

once you're ready we'll mobilize ... I think what is important in your case
is to show how your system is so replicable and therefore can really
leverage efforts ... it totally fits the bill of what they're asking and
this is what you should stress, even if you decide choosing one
sub-application,

Michel

>>> http://www.cooperationcommons.com
>>> http://barcampbank.org