[p2p-research] (almost) Gone to Croatan

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:40:08 CEST 2008

On 9/23/08, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:

> > If nothing else, another movement could provide web-hosting services
> > to keep P2P Foundation material online, without any formal merger.

> I can provide this no problem. I have an account with media temple, which is
> where it is hosted now. I think James probably has it covered, although I
> think he would appreciate any contributions any of us could make to help him
> with costs

This is excellent news. I link heavily to the Wiki and Blog--they're
amazing resources--and would hate to have them disappear.

James, just let me know how much the hosting costs and what would be a
good individual share of it, and I'll PayPal you.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism