[p2p-research] (almost) Gone to Croatan

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:16:25 CEST 2008

well, I know Michel was interested in exploring money resource pooling.

Questions:

   - What existing building blocks (software, known practices, etc) do we
   already have to make a large resource pool?
   - What is missing that we need?

Beyond that, how can we start to think about preserving, merging and
extending the theoretical work that is out there (panarchy, p2pfoundation,
cooperation commons) what else is out there that is theoretical/research
work that shoulld be fostered?

Most importantly of all, what are the end uses of these theories that will
*fund* their application, and how can we get ourselves into helping that!*

* see
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/steve_bosserman/2008/02/09/giving_it_away_making_money.htm

--
Sam Rose