[p2p-research] The Numerati. A story of the Taylorization of the service and information economies!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:55:51 CEST 2008

Dear Nathan,

I do not share your enthusiasm for this kind of measurability used in a
fundamentally unequal, feudal corporation ... It can only further dehumanize
and commodify work ...

I would love to find a volunteer to write something sensible about the book
and its positibve/negative implications, including sam's comments about a
p2p version of such metrics ...

Any candidates?

Michel