[p2p-research] The Numerati. A story of the Taylorization of the service and information economies!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:18:06 CEST 2008

Hi Nathan,

once you have more precise ideas about the connection, feel free to write up
a blog entry, this is outside my own field of expertise,

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: