[p2p-research] Fwd: tgl.tv community search engine

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:47:56 CEST 2008

would be great if somebody would be interested in trying this out ...

From: Peter Forrest <peter at tgl.tv>
Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 6:39 PM
Subject: tgl.tv community search engine
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

 Dear Michel,

It's been a long time coming but www.tgl.tv is now ready for extensive
testing and feedback.

I would be most grateful if you could try it out and let me have your
overview, inc. any recommendations for improvements.

Please have  a look at our visitors intro. film, produced by a local school,
and sign up to help us extend the testing phase .

A few pointers:

    * About tgl will give you useful information, inc. How to Use and our
Mission, a Business Plan will be added soon to explain the whole process of
community empowerment and collaboration using the software

    * Please use add/edit to:
          o Put in a link to your website
          o Start a Trade Room
          o Develop and a Course
          o Offer your services in Community Chest
          o Use Swap Shop
          o Offer your services to special causes in Time Bank
          o Build your profile in MYtgl
          o Put your favourite media and other links into the Library

    * Ask friends to join and try out the messaging system and L Bank

I look forward to hearing from you and many thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Peter Forrest (The Holistic Education Foundation Co. Ltd.)

8 Grennan Court               Unit 3 Maritime Business Park (Phase 2)
St. George's Mount            Dock Road
Wallasey                           Wallasey
CH45 9NZ                           CH41 1AQ
U.K.                                    U.K.

+44 151 606 4349                +44 151 652 6520
Mob. 07979 721646

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: