[p2p-research] Fwd: Open MAP

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:10:24 CEST 2008

an invitation for collaboration on this strategy document,

From: knuggy at gmail.com <knuggy at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Open MAP
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

I've shared a document with you called "Open MAP":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg2jzdft_46cdb2b4gr&invite=f9mhctc

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.
---

Dear MAP Contributors,

Here are a few questions that keep the essay's intent in focus:

1) How best can we go from a global economy to an economy of one, where
anyone can physically create without reducing another's ability to do the
same with minimum destruction of living environments?

2) What is an ideal economic system for those in a world of rapidly
automated physical and intellectual systems?

3) How can productive systems become self regulating without outside
governmental enforcement?

4) How can these systems become freely available without private enterprise?

The reformation or addition of the questions above are encouraged for the
sake of writing the best manual possible. Changes can be made under 'A Word
to Contributors' on Open MAP. I think it important we ask the right
questions before plotting the course.

Those particularly knowledgeable in the areas the outline describes are
welcome to the effort, so please if you must, send invitations to the effort
at your discretion.

I've made sure to make backups of the article. Feel free to add, edit, or
question the material itself as you please.

Nathan

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: