[p2p-research] Fwd: Mozilla Labs Ubiquity and Linked Data

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 11:45:01 CEST 2008

it would be really nice if someone could write up a summary for
non-technical laypeople, of why both projects are so important!!

many thanks for considering it!!

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: