[p2p-research] P2P law presentation and cleaning?

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 06:43:44 CEST 2008

Mark Elliot is working on  this initiative in Australia as well:
http://abri.org.au/bin/view/ABRI/

I cc'ed Mark on this, and maybe he'll update us on this , or anything he
knows on the subject. Marcin also expressed interest a while back in a kind
of "open source law" that helps people better understand the nature and
meaning of laws already on the books, their rights, etc. (copied him too)

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451