[p2p-research] Fwd: P2P Social Currency

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:03:22 CET 2008

Discussion on programmable money is at
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2003008%3ATopic%3A7140

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: marc fawzi <marc.fawzi at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:03 AM
Subject: P2P Social Currency
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

Hi Michel,

I have not talked to you in a long while but I recently got back into
thinking about the P2P paradigm and I wrote a series of loosely related
articles.

The one that I'd like to discuss with yourself is:

http://evolvingtrends.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/p2p-social-currency/

I've had the ideas in this article for a couple years now but I didn't think
they were ready for public release.

At this point, following the failure of our monetary system, I figured that
there should be more audience now for these kinds of ideas.

Please let me know what thoughts or questions you have about the subject of
'P2P social currency' and let me know if you want me to publish it on your
P2P Foundation site as well, to foster discussion with those who might be
interested.

Marc

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: