[p2p-research] interested in systemic decision-making

Josef Davies-Coates josef at uniteddiversity.com
Wed Oct 15 04:23:39 CEST 2008

I'm very interested in this stuff.

A while back I wrote this round-up of similar decision making stuff:
http://www.technologyandsocialaction.org/node/190

I've also got this tag, although lots missing:
http://delicious.com/uniteddiversity/decision_making

And I enjoyed using http://uservoice.com recently :)

I've also recently contacted http://www.cofundos.org/ about them open
sourcing their work - they're already thinking about it but have yet
to package up and comment their code to make it useful for others.

Josef.

Josef Davies-Coates
07974 88 88 95
http://uniteddiversity.com