[p2p-research] Basic income, was: Zeitgeist Addendum

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sat Oct 11 12:34:20 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 20:13:35 PM +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> could you possibly correct the errors you found, you have access right?

I have. I had not directly stepped in because of this:

> I don't know enough on the matter yet to dare fix it myself, that is
> to find myself and insert worthwhile links and comments.

that is, the hope that someone more knowledgeable could have both
fixed the errors _and_ added more stuff. However, I have just updated
or declared as broken (in the www.basicincomestudies.org case) those
links.

Again, thanks in advance also for avoiding HTML, extra long quotes and
top posting, see
http://listcultures.org/pipermail/p2presearch_listcultures.org/2008-October/000819.html

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84